Hollow Knight White Defender

Created by. I always wear his Defender's crest and when I finally talk to the White Lady, she mentions him by name along with the other knight that is guarding her outside. Not enough ratings White Defender Easy Strategy. It spawns damaging clouds around the Knight. Favorited. Hive Knight is the most valiant and skilled knight of the Hive, flightless and bound to protect Hive Queen Vespa by the Bees' hive mind. Dung Defender is an NPC in Hollow Knight.

By Alsart Savience. e. Aug 3, 2017 @ 10:09am how much phases has white defender? Hollow Knight - White Defender (Hidden Dreams) by VinhFX published on 2017-08-04T17:28:46Z. Christopher Larkin's new track for the White Defender from Hollow Knight… Gallery. A bug with the White Defender. How to Defeat Hive Knight is an optional boss in Hollow Knight, introduced in Lifeblood.Defeating him grants a new Charm.. Lore. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Hollow Knight > Guides > Alsart Savience's Guides. That said, I'm guessing you want the true ending, and you should probably brace yourself because the true final boss is much, much harder than the normal dream bosses. zote : 10 phases. Useful when fleeing enemies, as the clouds will linger behind the Knight and damage pursuing enemies. < > Showing 1-9 of 9 comments . DLC Achievements.

he will be killing me for 2 … The clouds are not very powerful and have very little range, making it situational. An In-depth guide on how to defeat the White Defender in a more manageable way. Basically the way I did it, with 7 hp of the total 9 you can get, was by cornering him every time he finished a move. Share. Dung Defender is a Dung Beetle that has been exiled and was one of the Five Great Knights of Hallownest. Cancel Unsubscribe. Stream Hollow Knight - White Defender (Hidden Dreams) by VinhFX from desktop or your mobile device. Hollow Knight - White Defender in 00:48:50 (Radiant - No Jump) Faxder. The way I found out how to beat the lost kin was on my ehhhh, 6th try I'd say. Unfavorite.

Geo Farming.  Trial of Fools (Step by Step). When he is defeated five times in his dreams as . Hollow Knight > Spoiler Discussions > Topic Details. Aug 3, 2017 @ 10:57am white defender : 5 phases. e. Aug 3, 2017 @ 10:09am how much phases has white defender? Zeforas. or i can defeat white defender on my first playthrough and zote on 2 and dont miss anything? Hollow Knight has many Collectibles, ... they will fire beams of white-hot energy from their nail.