Kovacs Cheap Smell

Natürlich ist Musik gleich welcher Art immer Geschmackssache, aber wer ihre Art zu singen, die Musik und die Texte mag, wird nicht enttäuscht werden. "Cheap smell" ist allerdings mein Favorit.

Cheap Smell, an album by Kovacs on Spotify. скачать бесплатно и без регистрации Kovacs - Cheap Smell mp3 или слушать онлайн

Cheap Smell This song is by Kovacs and appears on the album Cheap Smell (2018).

Перевод песни Kovacs - Cheap Smell на русский язык, слова и текст песни Kovacs - Cheap Smell

our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.
Kovacs - Cheap Smell Lyrics & Traduction.

Jetzt würde ich sie gern nur noch mal live erleben. My perfume covers my sins It's the oxygen that I'm breathing in My perfume on my skin It's poisoning but I'm giving in It's such a cliché saying I smell like roses I might [?] La letra de Cheap Smell de Kovacs ha sido traducida a 5 idioma(s) My perfume covers my sins It's the oxygen that I'm breathing in My perfume on my skin. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2018 Vinyl release of Cheap Smell on Discogs.
to believe and I know it And I'm to blame, unashamed Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Cheap Smell - Kovacs on AllMusic - 2018